The latest cumulative patch is now the JAN 2018 rollup patch #27505052 that got release February 7th 2018. @2018-02-09
These patches can be installed in both standalone MDM 18.104.22.168.0 or into C2M 22.214.171.124.0.
|FW patches||343||MDF patches||252||MDM patches||182|
It contains all patches released up until 2009-10-31 :
Before installing this Service Pack the following prerequisite packages must be installed:
* Framework V2.2.0 Release
* Framework V2.2.0 Service Pack 1 Prerequisite Single Fixes (7195518, 7012092)
* Framework V2.2.0 Service Pack 1 (7284592)
* Framework V2.2.0 Service Pack 6 (9042811))
* CC&B V2.2.0 Release
* CC&B V2.2.0 Service Pack 1 (7284602)
Note: CCB Service Pack 6 (SP6) includes all fixes from SP2 to SP5 but excludes fixes delivered with SP1. It can be applied over any previous Service Pack. Any already installed individual fixes will not be reinstalled.
also Patches 7715778 and 7620966, included in FW 2.2.0 SP4 , SP5 (and SP6) introduce a password encryption feature.
You will need to follow these steps after installing either FW V2.2.0 SP6, and BEFORE starting the application (spl.sh/.cmd start).If you have already followed these steps after installing FW V2.2.0 SP4,SP5 or FW V2.2.0 SP6, you do not need to do it again.
1) execute: configureEnv.sh (.cmd)
2) select each menu option where there is a password, change the value to something else (required so the script can pick up the value requires to be changed) There are 3 passwords to update: WebLogic System Password Application Admin Userid Password Password of the User of the Database
3) P - process
4) execute: configureEnv.sh (.cmd)
5) change menu options (from step 2) back to your desired values
6) P - process
7) execute: initialSetup.sh (.cmd)
The order to install is (from scratch)
FW 2.2.0CCB 2.2.0
FW Pre SP1 patches (2 Single fixes get loaded ... I used the SPErrorChecker.plx on this and it shows the details correctly)
FW SP1 (45 SF installed)
CCB SP1 (69 SF installed)
FW SP6 (282 SF installed)
CCB SP6 (367 SF installed)